Is your original Flow Hive 2 Roof in need of a replacement, or would you like a spare to make apiary maintenance even easier?
We have a limited number of our Flow Hive 2 Gabled Roof kits available in Western Red Cedar – compatible with all Flow Hive 2 supers.
Specially designed to be used in conjunction with our Flow Frames, the Flow Gabled Roof provides space for the Flow Key access area on the Flow Super ensuring the ultimate set-up for easy harvesting.
Includes brass wing screws to help secure your roof in windy areas.
- Flow Hive 2 Gabled Roof – Cedar 6: Flow Hive 2 Cedar / Araucaria / Paulownia 6
- Flow Hive 2 Gabled Roof – Cedar 7: Flow Hive 2 Cedar / Araucaria 7
After new shingles or spare roof components to replace your existing well-loved Flow Gabled Roof? Please contact our team if you need individual roof components and we’ll do our best to source them for you.
- Only compatible with Flow Hive 2 Supers. The timber width on this product is slightly narrower and will not fit on a Flow Hive Classic Super.
- Inner covers for this product can be purchased separately here.
- Shipped flat packed, and unsealed for easy assembly.
- Images shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- All roofs require at least two coats of exterior-grade weatherproof sealant to ensure the hive is protected from the elements.
- Please note, no hard-copy of assembly guide provided. These can be found online here:
We know it can be confusing knowing which size to select, so please contact our team if you need any assistance in choosing the correct roof kit for your existing hive.